GPAA - Allegheny Chapter - Blog

Welcome to the GPAA Allegheny Chapter Blog!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meeting and Belleville Trip this Saturday!

Howdy all!

I have been a bit busy this past week getting ready for my family camping adventure at the property!  Co-ordinating a first camping trip for my wife, myself, and our four children has been a bit hectic, but we appear ready to go!

The monthly meeting is going to be held at the property @ 11am this saturday.

Directions to property

New members are always welcome!  Pot-luck style food and regular events to be held.  Prospecting in the creek as usual!

I will be on-site Friday evening and there thru Sunday mid-day.

Some of the group are going to Belleville to meet with The Ohio Buckeye Chapter for their annual FOSSICK event at the Swank property.

Hope to see you all at one event or the other!

Sincerely,
Rockhound Steve

1 comment: